The impact of COVID-19 pandemic can be felt across the chemical industry. The growing inability in the production and manufacturing processes, in the light of the self-quarantined workforce has caused a major disruption in the supply chain across the sector. Restrictions encouraged by this pandemic are obstructing the production of essentials such as life-saving drugs.
Synthetic Magnesium Silicate Market: Introduction
Synthetic magnesium silicate is an odourless white chemical compound in the form of a finely divided powder. It is formed as a result of water-soluble sodium silicate and a water-soluble magnesium salt precipitation reaction. Sodium silicate, such as water glass, and magnesium salt, such as magnesium nitrate, magnesium chloride or magnesium sulphate, are used for producing this chemical compound.
Unlike natural magnesium silicate, synthetic magnesium silicate is amorphous and is insoluble in water or alcohol. The particles of this chemical compound are porous in nature and have a large Brunauer–Emmett–Teller (BET) surface area. It is used in a wide variety of applications, which include as a purifying adsorbent (odours, vegetable & animal oils, dry cleaning, sugar and resins), fillers (ceramics, glass, refractories, paper and rubber), filter medium, catalyst and anti-caking agent. It is used in various industries such as food processing, rubber, paper, pharmaceutical and glass industries. Increasing demand in these industries is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample [email protected] https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/25687
Synthetic Magnesium Silicate Market: Dynamics
The usage of this chemical compound in the food industry is one of the main drivers of the market. It is used as an anti-caking agents and as an active filter for the adsorption of free fatty acids and colour. Synthetic magnesium silicate is also used as an anti-caking agent in powdered foods. Given its wide applications and the growing demand in the food industry, the market is expected to witness significant growth potential in the food industry during the forecast period.
The pharmaceutical industry is one of the ever-growing industries in the world today, and there is high demand for synthetic magnesium silicate in the compression of tablets to improve the flow of powders. Growth in the urban population and the changing lifestyles of people have boosted the demand for cosmetics and personal care products, where this chemical compound is used as an emulsifier. Hence, due to the growing demand from various industries, the market is expected to witness robust growth during the forecast period.
Although synthetic magnesium silicate has a wide variety of industrial applications, it can cause cyanosis, cough, dyspnoea and vomiting, among others, when exposed or inhaled. However, various national regulations allow the usage of synthetic magnesium silicate in the food processing industry, owing to which the market growth is not likely to be hindered to a large extent.
Synthetic Magnesium Silicate: Market Segmentation
On the basis of industry, the global synthetic magnesium silicate market has been segmented as:
On the basis of application, the global synthetic magnesium silicate market has been segmented as:
- Anti-caking agent
- Catalyst & Others
On the basis of product type, the global synthetic magnesium silicate market has been segmented as:
Synthetic Magnesium Silicate Market: Regional Overview
In the global scenario, Europe is expected to hold a major share of the market, given the presence of a large number of pharmaceutical and food processing industries in the region. Growth in the population in China and an increase in urbanisation in India is expected to drive the cosmetics and food industries in the region, which is expected to create significant demand for this chemical compound in the Asia Pacific region. The North America market is expected to witness significant growth given the presence of a large number of pharmaceutical, food and cosmetics industries in the region. On the other hand, the MEA market is expected to witness the lowest growth during the forecast period given the lack of demand for synthetic magnesium silicate from major industries in the region.
To receive extensive list of important regions, ask for TOC [email protected] https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/toc/25687
Global Synthetic Magnesium Silicate Market: Key Players
Examples of some of the market participants in the global market identified across the value chain include:
- Taurus Chemicals Private Limited
- Alankar Mineral Industries
- Vedanta Ceramica
- Innovative Resins Pvt. Ltd.
- Simplex Trades & Industries
- Baroda Minerals Grinding Industries
- Par Drugs & Chemicals Private Limited
- Leisha Pharma Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Triveni Interchem Pvt. Ltd.
Brief Approach to Research
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the synthetic magnesium silicate market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported & industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The synthetic magnesium silicate research report provides analysis and information according to different market segments, which include geographies, application and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Synthetic magnesium silicate Market Segments
- Synthetic magnesium silicate Market Dynamics
- Synthetic magnesium silicate Market Size
- Synthetic magnesium silicate Supply & Demand
- Synthetic magnesium silicate Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Synthetic magnesium silicate Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordics)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, CIS)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The synthetic magnesium silicate report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with synthetic magnesium silicate market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on synthetic magnesium silicate market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing synthetic magnesium silicate market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth synthetic magnesium silicate market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected synthetic magnesium silicate market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent synthetic magnesium silicate industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth in synthetic magnesium silicate market
- A neutral perspective on synthetic magnesium silicate market performance
- Must-have information for synthetic magnesium silicate market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
For comprehensive insights on keyword adoption, ask an analyst [email protected] https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/ask-an-expert/25687