Interventional Radiology Market is expected to reach USD 55.5% billion by 2025, from USD 16.99 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for the historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-interventional-radiology-market&kb
Some of the major players operating in global interventional radiology market are Koninklijke Philips N.V., GENERAL ELECTRIC, CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION, Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, Hitachi Medical Corporation, Teleflex Incorporated, Medtronic, FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, Agfa-Gevaert Group., Carestream Health, Esaote SpA., Samsung Medison Co., Ltd, Shimadzu Corporation, Biosensors International Group, Ltd., Stryker, and Cook Group, Emergence Teleradiology LLC , Agilent Technologies, Inc , Carestream Health , Barco Electronic Systems Pvt. Ltd., Elekta AB, Nordion (Canada) Inc., PLANMED OY, Hologic Inc., SectraAB,Atlantis Wordwide, NCD Corporation,Sharedimaging, All Star X-ray, Amber, Jones X-Ray, OzarkImaging, EXCEL IMAGING, INC., AMD Technologies, Inc., ScImage, Inc, SonoSite, Inc. are among others.
Points to pounder
- Key developments and product launches by the top players and brands
- Key parameters which are driving the market
- Key trends of the market
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Interventional Radiology Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Interventional Radiology market
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing interventional radiology application.
- Rising prevalence of cancer.
- Increasing demand for minimally invasive procedures.
- Technology advancement in interventional radiology devices.
- Less reimbursement scenario hinders the growth.
- Risk of high radiation exposure to limit the use of CT scanners.
- Shortage of helium which is the major challenge for MRI manufacturer and healthcare facilities.
Market Segmentation: Global Interventional Radiology Market
- The global Interventional radiology market is segmented based on product, procedure, application and geographical segments.
- Based on product, the market is segmented into MRI systems, ultrasound imaging systems, CT scanners, angiography systems, fluoroscopy systems, biopsy devices, other devices.
- Based on procedure, the market is segmented into angiography, angioplasty, biopsy devices, embolization, thrombolysis, vertebroplasty, nephrostomy, other procedures.
- Based on application, the market is segmented into cardiology, urology & nephrology, oncology, gastroenterology, other applications.
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others
Inquiry For Customize Report With Discount At https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-interventional-radiology-market&kb
Key Developments in the Market:
- In 2018, Guerbet was completely acquired accurate medical therapeutics. By this acquisition, company enhances their presence.
- In 2015, Boston Scientific acquired CeloNova Biosciences. By this acquisition, company enhanced product portfolio in interventional radiology business.
Table Of Content:
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope Of The Report
Part 03: Market Landscape
Part 04: Market Sizing
Part 05: Market Segmentation By Product
Part 06: Five Forces Analysis
Part 07: Customer Landscape
Part 08: Geographic Landscape
Part 09: Decision Framework
Part 10: Drivers And Challenges
Part 11: Market Trends
Part 12: Vendor Landscape
For More Insights Get Detailed TOC https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-interventional-radiology-market&kb
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]