Intraoperative Imaging Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 1.78 billion to an estimated value of USD 2.68 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.25% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Rising chronic diseases is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Download Sample PDF Copy of Report https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-intraoperative-imaging-market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the intraoperative imaging market are GENERAL ELECTRIC, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Siemens, Medtronic, Ziehm Imaging GmbH, IMRIS, TOSHIBA CORPORATION, Shimadzu Analytical (India) Pvt. Ltd. / Shimadzu Medical (India) Pvt. Ltd., Brainlab, NeuroLogica Corp., Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd, Canon Inc., Shenzhen Anke High-tech Co.
Points to pounder
- Key developments and product launches by the top players and brands
- Key parameters which are driving the market
- Key trends of the market
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Intraoperative Imaging Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Intraoperative Imaging market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2015, Lumicell announced that they have received approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to launch the pilot study for intraoperative imaging of breast cancer during surgery. This is funded by National Cancer Institute (NCI) and they got additional funding from R21 Early Phase Trials program. The main aim is to reduce the positive margins and repeat surgeries rates.
- In January 2017, Royal Philips announced the launch of augmented-reality surgical navigation technology. It is specially designed to help the surgeons to perform image-guided open and minimally-invasive spine surgery. This new technology will increase the use of image- guided surgery in spine, cranial and trauma procedures. This will also make high- resolution 3D image of the spine and fully automatically augmented-reality navigation will automatically place the screws.
Inquiry For Customize Report With Discount At https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-intraoperative-imaging-market
- Rising geriatric population is driving the market
- Increasing demand for the superior imaging in orthopedic and neurological procedures is driving the market.
- High price of intraoperative imaging market is restraining the market.
- Increasing excise taxes on medical devices will restrain the growth of this market.
Segmentation: Global Intraoperative Imaging Market
- By Product
- Mobile C-Arms
- Intraoperative Computed Tomography
- Intraoperative Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Intraoperative Ultrasound
- Orthopedic & Trauma Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Other Applications
- End- User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers and Clinics
- Academic institutes
- Research centers
- By Component
- Intraoperative computed tomography (CT)’
- Intraoperative magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Intraoperative ultrasound
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Get Detailed Table Of Content @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-intraoperative-imaging-market
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]